View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #125
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Me as well. Schaub was on fire the 2nd half, and was actually better under pressure (read out of the pocket) that game. I was hoping to build on that, but it hasn't happened.
He usually plays well when we are in that mode.

With the receivers we've got now... from the WRs, to the TEs, to the RBs.... I think we need to focus on getting Matt into a rhythm, starting with the 3 & 4 WR sets. After we get Matt started, we can start feeding Arian the ball.

That's the way I remember the Colts & the greatest show on turf doing it. They threw the ball to get a lead, then ran it down the opponents throats.