View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #70
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
And the defense didn't do it, either. Nice story. You should've started it as "once upon a time".

Nuff said.
I'm not buying that. They DID do it. How many three and outs did they force.. to me that's as good as a TO, because it sets your offense up with good field position and what did the offense do with that excellent field position? Not a damn thing. The defense did their job against the Ravens, did they give up some plays.. yes they did, but that's how today's game is now. The rules are geared towards helping the offense and a competent offense should be able to move the ball against any defense during spurts of the game. The Ravens were able to make enough plays.. our offense wasn't.. ball game.

That loss was not on the defense, the defense was the only facet of the team that showed up on Sunday. The offense and STs (outside of our punter) never even made it off the plane.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote