View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #52
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SeaHawks fan here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Stats is definitely what Schaub accumulates. But look at the Hawks game this past Sunday. Even against a terrible team like the Jags, Wilson only completed 14 of 21 passes for 202 yards but with four touchdowns. The Seahawks scored a total of six touchdowns in this one and they were all offensive. I wonder how many yards Schaub would had to throw before getting 4 passing TDs? 500?
To piggyback on this, from Chase Stuart yesterday:
Quote:
Chase Stuart as @fbgchase

Russell Wilson leads the NFL in air yards on his completed passes, at 9.83 per. Geno Smith is second at 9.13.
It's subject to interpretation as to whether this is a product of the offense, Schaub's physical limitations, or a combination of both, but it remains that Wilson is a potent downfield passer.