View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #51
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 201352 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SeaHawks fan here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I liked Hasselbeck, especially when he played with the Seahawks. He was a gamer. Good enough to get his team to the Super Bowl. The Tennessee Titans Hasselbeck wasn't. He was better than any QB they've had since McNair, but that's not saying a lot.

In his prime, in Seattle, I would have taken that Hasselbeck over the Schaub we've got today. Stat wise, I'm sure Matt blows him out of the water, but Hasselbeck didn't have Andre Johnson & Gary Kubiak.
Stats is definitely what Schaub accumulates. But look at the Hawks game this past Sunday. Even against a terrible team like the Jags, Wilson only completed 14 of 21 passes for 202 yards but with four touchdowns. The Seahawks scored a total of six touchdowns in this one and they were all offensive. I wonder how many yards Schaub would had to throw before getting 4 passing TDs? 500?
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote