View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #62
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 119701 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OK, I'm starting to panic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post

Nobody blamed OD for the throw. I blamed OD for giving up on the play. Schaub made a poor throw. OD gave up on the play. The first is part of the game, the latter is unforgivable. The throw was in front of OD and he didn't make the play because he turned his back to absorb the hit.

The problem with Houston fans is that they don't actually analyze the play. The problem with "haters" is that they won't accept failure assigned to anyone but whoever their scapegoat is. Go watch the play and stop regurgitating the ignorant view that Schaub is responsible for the pick-six. Schaub threw a pick. It was six because the TE gave up on the play.

Mike
Hold on. As a hater I can assure you that we hate all people and things equally.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote