View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #85
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13104 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The real problem is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Nope, I'm speaking for myself, but I dont think Schaub's the guy to lead the team to a SB.

If that's the case then it's time to find out if the other QB's on the roster could possibly be the guy. If not then it's time to draft a QB. Every day Schaub is the starting QB is another day they dont find out what the teams future is.
That's a reasonable perspective. If our goal is SB, and you don't believe a QB/WR/TE/Coach will take you there, then it's perfectly reasonable. Should we start Yates then? Keenum? We should give every QB a flier, right?
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote