View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #123
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13104 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
building or rebuilding carries optimism and hope. I don't find that too painful. Watching some team that can only beat bad teams with an inability to beat top teams and knowing your QB is never going to reach the next level is equally painful. Either way we take what we are served since we are just fans and have no control. I just hope this doesn't become a long season.
I hear you playing devil's advocate, but not actually saying you want to be old Saints, the current Jags, or the Orlovsky led Lions.

Maybe you've been blessed with a crystal ball, but I don't claim to KNOW for sure that we're destined for falling short. Maybe there's some optimism and hope in that that people are missing because they're just so damned sure that their take is "reality". The "reality" is that there's still a lot of football to be played this season and that nearly anything can happen in the NFL.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote