View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #122
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
Okay, say it. Say you'd rather be the laughingstock of the NFL. I'm sure we've all forgotten the pain of 2-14 (or at least, time has dulled it), but I'm pretty sure I'll take a good team with flaws who's likely playoff bound over not caring about the actual game and hoping and praying to be good 2-3 years down the road.
building or rebuilding carries optimism and hope. I don't find that too painful. Watching some team that can only beat bad teams with an inability to beat top teams and knowing your QB is never going to reach the next level is equally painful. Either way we take what we are served since we are just fans and have no control. I just hope this doesn't become a long season.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote