View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #80
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The real problem is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I don't think that's the case.

I think he realizes that he has no better option and likely cant acquire a better option .... and that even by drafting a QB in round 1 doesn't mean he's going to immediately or ever be a better option ....
That's the situation we're in now, because he is content with the QB he has.

If he felt there were issues at the QB position, then it would have been worth it to draft Kaepernick with a second, Wilson with a third, or even sign Henne (who I think Kubiak can make a starter of).

But he didn't. We have what we have. If he thinks Tj or Keenum can start.... I'm fine with that. If he thinks he can win a Super Bowl with either of them, he's going to have to show me.

If he doesn't think he can win a Super Bowl with Tj or Keenum & he thinks there are issues with Matt, I don't understand why Tj or Keenum is on the roster & some other developmental guy isn't.