View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #11
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Hey they'll likely end up with the #1 pick in the upcoming draft and get their choice of the top QB prospects .... which could change the fortunes of their franchise for the next decade. Just look at the Dolts .... First Manning and now Luck ?!

I wouldn't mind having my choice of Tajh Boyd , Teddy Bridgewater , AJ McCarron or Johnny Football ....
Okay, say it. Say you'd rather be the laughingstock of the NFL. I'm sure we've all forgotten the pain of 2-14 (or at least, time has dulled it), but I'm pretty sure I'll take a good team with flaws who's likely playoff bound over not caring about the actual game and hoping and praying to be good 2-3 years down the road.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote