View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #20
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
He was excellent in 2010 also... And, let us remember how we'll he was playing in 2011 before fat Albert... Let us see how it plays out. I think schaub looks healthy. He just had a bad game vs Baltimore.
Dale, I was on this bus thinkinkg Matt has finally got the monkey off his back on the chargers game.. but the last two games have been I complete )(*@#$#) show, wish I had more time to go back and spend time on nfl rewind but I just dont' have time. I don't see how he's going backwards so bad all of a sudden.

He's not passing my eye test right now, I know people want to point as his stats but they are just not converting on 3rd down, and some of it is definitely Kubiak with his conservative calling, but also some of it is definitely Schaub.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote