View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013   #39
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SeaHawks fan here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
The Seahawks aren't clicking like that on offense yet. Plus, the Texans just took a bad loss and I'm sure it will wake them up some. I think it will be a close game with the Seahawks winning by no more then a touchdown unless our offensive line completely fails Schaub.
I know its tough to remember, but the Packers weren't exactly setting the world on fire before they came to Reliant last year either. They hadn't scored over 30 points before they played the Texans even against an all-time bad defense of New Orleans.

I hope we win, but I'm feeling a little bit like the the Little Giants right now about to play the Cowboys. But there is always that one time! (Movie reference)

P.S. I'm just joking Tex..... calm down buddy I haven't jumped ship even though I am worried.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote