View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #68
waynegg
Veteran

Rep Power: 3727 waynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The real problem is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I'm with you. I vaguely follow college sports. Yates and Keenum both showed me that they understand this offense and can execute it.

It's so obvious that Schaub can't get the job done that I wouldn't hesitate to start either one over Schaub. I believe that the best man should have the starting job, regardless of position or draft status.
...or salary the owner wants them to "earn" since they're paying them so much. I'm not against Yates by a long shot. Love him. Keenum just looks like he has more. His college record illustrates he knows how to motivate his team and get the best out of what he has to work with and has the apples to take his team as far as they can go.
waynegg is offline   Reply With Quote