View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #67
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 78643 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The real problem is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynegg View Post
Not that it matters, but college ball has never interested me so I had no clue who he was until he turned up on the team. I read up on him and what he did in Houston was amazing. The difference in how the rest of the team played when he was out injured and how the same team played with him was profound. I think he could have what it takes, and it would suck for him to get pine all over his ass and ruin that. It would suck even more if he said eff you and followed the contract offers once his 2-year runs out at the end of the season...
I'm with you. I vaguely follow college sports. Yates and Keenum both showed me that they understand this offense and can execute it.

It's so obvious that Schaub can't get the job done that I wouldn't hesitate to start either one over Schaub. I believe that the best man should have the starting job, regardless of position or draft status.
DocBar is online now   Reply With Quote