View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #47
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand_Luke View Post
@ DOCBAR,

Doc, are you drinking the Kubiac Cool aid or something? You can't possibly put any of this struggles on the defense. The D has been playing better and better. Besides a couple of big plays last sunday, the Ravs got about 2.5 yards per attempt. Get a clue dude. Our offense keep going 3 and out, what do you expect the D to do? people get tired, you know?? The original post of this topic shows that Cush got frustrated, and why would he? at least he tries....so what if the D don't force the Turn over? it's not their job to score the last time I check. The Ravens scored Like 13 points when the game mattered....get with the program, dude!!
No kool aid, whatsoever. I watch games over and over and call it like I see it. If I were any good at it, I'd probably have a coaching job somewhere.

I am not blind, though. I see severe deficiencies in our pass rush and pass coverage. Phillips seems to be more likely to change things up than Dennison or Kubiak, but it's often after things get out of hand. Both sides of the ball are very predictable and that's part of the problem.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote