View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #37
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

I've been disappointed with the secondary mostly. Johnathan Joseph is a lockdown cornerback (2011 All Pro) but has been getting beat far too often. I just think it's a mental thing with him. For God sakes, a taunting penalty? Just play some good ball and let your play speak for itself.

Kareem Jackson has all the tools to become an All Pro and one of the better young corners in the league, but he is consistently caught with frustrating pass interference penalties because he's not turning around his head and playing the ball. There were a couple scoring drives by Baltimore just because of Kareem Jackson not playing smart.

Stop playing the receiver Kareem! He has too much speed and shouldn't worry about anybody blowing by him. Play the ball every time. Get yourself a deflection or interception. That would help the Texans defense become much better.

But other than that, yeah, our OLBs need to step up and play better. We're not getting a dominating front seven pass rush anymore. Like we used to have two seasons ago. We need our front seven to play like we expect them to. That would be a start.

I don't even want to discuss Matt Schaub and our offense right now. They frustrate the hell out of me. 100 times worse than the defense and special teams do. First of all, Arian Foster has to perform like the superstar he's getting paid to be. We can start with #23 playing good again and go from there. Stop talking about being paid to play at Tennessee, and start talking about earning your pay to play with the Houston Texans!!!