View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #58
waynegg
Veteran

Rep Power: 1365 waynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The real problem is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
LMAO!!!!!!! You are seriously comparing Keenums preseason games vs second and third stringers to yesterday's game???!!!! Hahahahaha. Dude why are you even getting all defensive?. I'm a Keenum fan too, I would like to see a coaching change too, what.........is..........your problem?!
He played against the cowboy's STARTING DEFENSE for the entire half.

But no, I'm comparing Schaub getting crunched in 3 seconds before he could even look at the play to attempt to get a play off to Keenum getting off beauties like what he showed in the preseason in 2 seconds. Which would leave a whole second to spare. And they aren't tolerating late hits on QBs this year...
waynegg is offline   Reply With Quote