View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #48
waynegg
Veteran

Rep Power: 1365 waynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The real problem is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I never said Pythagorean's theorem was BS. I said you pulling passing numbers out of your ass is.

Let's not forget that Jean has shown a trend of dropping passes and getting holding penalties. And let's also not forget that AJ, DHop, Martin, OD and Graham have shown themselves to be very reliable. Martin is the weak link among those, but is still pretty reliable. Keenum showed famiarity with all of those but AJ and OD. They didn't play much at all in PS.

I also highly doubt that Kubiak benches one of those guys just because Keenum started a game. You don't bench starter quality players for bench players just because a bench player is starting.
When they're thrown behind him and in the dirt, yep. There's been a lot of dropped passes. Accuracy counts. He has had a couple of penalties, but he's produced far more than he's been penalized.
waynegg is offline   Reply With Quote