View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #47
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The real problem is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynegg View Post
Seriously?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_theorem

That's basic math. Keenum threw the ball from the center of the field on the 34.5 yard line to one yard away from the sideline and 5 yards deep in the end zone. That's a distance of 39.5 yards. The field is 53.33 yards wide. Half of that is 26.665, subtract a yard off that for how far away from the line Jean was and you get 25.665

Use the above link and do that. The ball flew 47.1 yards in the air with pinpoint accuracy. He made the same connection to Jean twice already. That's natural talent. Being able to throw that perfect that far, puts touchdowns on the board.
I never said Pythagorean's theorem was BS. I said you pulling passing numbers out of your ass is.

Let's not forget that Jean has shown a trend of dropping passes and getting holding penalties. And let's also not forget that AJ, DHop, Martin, OD and Graham have shown themselves to be very reliable. Martin is the weak link among those, but is still pretty reliable. Keenum showed famiarity with all of those but AJ and OD. They didn't play much at all in PS.

I also highly doubt that Kubiak benches one of those guys just because Keenum started a game. You don't bench starter quality players for bench players just because a bench player is starting.