View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #14
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Someone needs to call out Schaub in public. Sorry but it needs to happen for any real change to happen.

BTW, change doesn't necessarily mean TJ or Case.
All I can say about this thread is, I hope many of the Texans offensive players come here and read this thread. I would be surprised if Texans players don't lurk here frequently.

Cushing said what many of us were thinking. The whole team could hear what he said and search the soul for a minute.

Cushing called out the offense and there was no response on the field. He called for the defense and there was no response on the field.