View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #38
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 27197 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The real problem is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynegg View Post
This is the press kissing up to Kubiak for the good interviews. They have no vested interest as the news in who wins. They want the good interviews because they want us to watch them even if we can't bear to watch the game.

Schaub finished preseason with a 63.5 rating and has gotten worse since. Keenum lead (or was he second?) the nfl with a 106.7. I know he ranked higher than any current starter.

We need a quarterback and we need a receiver. Case is hot with Lestar Jean. Tah-dah. Not that hard.
Like I said and my point in this thread, I'd rather see the OLine fixed first. If Bryan freaken Hoyer can look good behind the awesome OL in Cleveland I'm sure Schaub will excel the same way. I would love to see Keenum play over Yates, but the last thing we want to do us pull another David Carr and throw this kid to the wolves with this line.