View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #2
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 137757 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Broncos vs. Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
I will have the opportunity to see the Broncos in both Dallas and Houston, and although I really enjoy seeing Peyton playing against other teams, I dread seeing him the two games that I will be attending. Perhaps the good news is by the time they meet the Texans, they will be resting their starters.
Manning and Denver are going to shred our D. They look really sharp.