View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #5
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34647 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing "They aint gonna do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Watching it now. If you'd been watching the Texans the last 4-5 years, you'd understand my comment better.

Like I said, it's a nice quote, but ultimately meaningless. The defense didn't produce turnovers or sacks. There have been many more games, since 2006, that the offense delivered only to watch the defense give the game away. It's a team game.
The offense went down three times and only scored field goals, then gave away 7 points. Not sure I can blame the loss on the defense. Sure all three levels could have been better, but the offense put us in a position we should never have been in. I agree with Cushing.
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote