View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: SeaHawks fan here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacHawk View Post

Also, the Schaub comparison to Hasselbeck wasn't a knock. We loves us some Matt Hasselbeck up here. Hasselbeck was the epitome of "goodness" and in his prime had some really great moments. But he did not have that "it" that makes great quarterbacks.
I liked Hasselbeck, especially when he played with the Seahawks. He was a gamer. Good enough to get his team to the Super Bowl. The Tennessee Titans Hasselbeck wasn't. He was better than any QB they've had since McNair, but that's not saying a lot.

In his prime, in Seattle, I would have taken that Hasselbeck over the Schaub we've got today. Stat wise, I'm sure Matt blows him out of the water, but Hasselbeck didn't have Andre Johnson & Gary Kubiak.