Thread: What if....
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #19
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What if....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
Right now if the only two options were Matt and Vince, I would take VY. That will never happen so get Case suited up and on the field. Just like Cleveland did hoping over the back-up for the more promising 3rd stringer ... turned out pretty well for them this week didn't it?
After reading a lot of your posts I had a feeling you were going to say this when I saw you posted in this thread. I just wish you were actually being facetious.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote