View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #53
Seegara
Veteran

Rep Power: 4144 Seegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respectedSeegara is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OK, I'm starting to panic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post

Simply put, we didn't make plays. We've had a lot of bad football in Houston, a lot. I recognize it when I see it. Usually discussions about an inherently bad team are about growing in the future. That's not the case here. We're disappointed because this team is under performing.

Mike
We got our tails stomped Sunday, there's no other way to put it. The Crows don't have more talent than the Texans, but they do have a coach. The score was a fair measure of the difference between SB champs and the Texans. The Texans don't deserve SB status any more than a draft dodger deserves a medal of honor.
Seegara is offline   Reply With Quote