View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #18
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The real problem is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
On 2 of those three plays, any somewhat mobile QB like Brady, Rodgers, Manning or Brees would've shifted the pocket or at least had a more productive results. I'm still not certain of whether Schaub or Kubiak is more at fault. Is Kubiak completely shackling Schaub or does Schaub just suck that bad at reading a defense. I kinda lean towards Kubiak being more at fault until I watch video of Schaub.
I kinda lean towards Schaub's inadequacies shackling Kubiak .... Kubiak has shown the ability to get receiver's open while Schaub hasn't shown he can move , throw a dart or hit a guy accurately deep .... even Kevin Walter had to hit the brakes and wait on balls from the noodle armed statue.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote