View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #22
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57418 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SeaHawks fan here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacHawk View Post
Honestly, I think David Carr could have been really good. I also think getting sacked that many times while QBing for an expansion team can be detrimental for a QB.

Also, the Schaub comparison to Hasselbeck wasn't a knock. We loves us some Matt Hasselbeck up here. Hasselbeck was the epitome of "goodness" and in his prime had some really great moments. But he did not have that "it" that makes great quarterbacks.
Guy had something like a 3.8 second snap to release time. He had the field awareness of Lacy Peterson.