View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #21
SacHawk
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 SacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respectedSacHawk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SeaHawks fan here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I wonder what it's like to feel that way about a Houston quarterback. It's been so long since the days of Dante and later, Warren Moon.
Honestly, I think David Carr could have been really good. I also think getting sacked that many times while QBing for an expansion team can be detrimental for a QB.

Also, the Schaub comparison to Hasselbeck wasn't a knock. We loves us some Matt Hasselbeck up here. Hasselbeck was the epitome of "goodness" and in his prime had some really great moments. But he did not have that "it" that makes great quarterbacks.
SacHawk is offline   Reply With Quote