View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #4
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 72571 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The real problem is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
The OL

Even Brady or the all mighty Rodgers couldnt get a pass off with this kind of protection. Rush 4 drop 7....... daaaaaaam.
On 2 of those three plays, any somewhat mobile QB like Brady, Rodgers, Manning or Brees would've shifted the pocket or at least had a more productive results. I'm still not certain of whether Schaub or Kubiak is more at fault. Is Kubiak completely shackling Schaub or does Schaub just suck that bad at reading a defense. I kinda lean towards Kubiak being more at fault until I watch video of Schaub.