View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #92
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

I've never been one to hit the panic button and run around like a chicken with it's head cut off, and while I've never made bones that I think neither Kubiak and Schaub are next level guys, I'm THIS CLOSE burning the whole thing down.

We're stuck in neutral and no amount of "it's on me, guys" and battle-fighting is going to make this team a SB contender. They need to blow up the coaching staff and QB position. If this were Back To The Future and we were playing in the 80's, then gosh darn it, we might have a good team, but the NFL has quickly passed coaches like Kubiak up and guys with marginal pocket passing talent are becoming liabilities.

This loss was 2 games in the making, unless people are mistaking our improbably week 1 and 2 wins as talent. They're not. We caught a couple lucky breaks and played hurry up when we had to, so Kubiakpredictability was less of a factor. But c'mon, who can't guess the play calls with 80% accuracy on any normal drive? Who doesn't see Schaub throwing for 4 yards less than what we need on third down all the damn time? This is getting RIDICULOUS, y'all.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote