View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #251
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
Bump. Any place I can watch Texans game in Fort Worth at a Texans friendly establishment?

Everywhere I go, the Texans get the tiny 24" TV with no sound...
Especially when the cowboys and Texans play at the same time finding sound is next to impossible. I have not been aggressive about finding a Texans friendly place in a bit. Owners will become friendly when they know 10-12-15 of us will there every week spending money, tipping well, etc.