View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #82
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
I hate how this season has been going but - I like that we basically only look bad, when we are doing mistakes. Our D is dominant for the most part of the games (how many TDs have they given up?), our receivers can get open and Ben Tate provides a great boost of the bench. What is wrong with our teams are mistakes like:

- missing field goals

&

- throwing stupid INTs

. Correct those mistakes and we have a super bowl contender - if we don`t correct those mistakes we might even miss the playoffs.

Coulldn't agree more. The kicker's job is a simple one. There are more than 32 guys on the planet who can kick a football and some of them would LOVE to have one of those 32 jobs.

Hmmmm. I wonder whose JOB it is to throw the ball?
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote