View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #75
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 157572 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Fine, its a message board. But my comment still stands. People cant control their emotions on here.
People choose not to control their emotions on here, because it's a message board. It's a place that specifically exists to vent, for some people.

Quote:
That is what I am saying. Yes I have watched the ST unit over the past 10 seasons. They are hot garbage right now. And maybe a new ST coach can do the trick. Its not like we are out classed by talent on our ST squad. We are simply not scheming correctly on both sides of the ST ball.
My point is they haven't schemed correctly for quite a while, and judging by that, the ST problems can't actually be corrected, or they would have. I agree with you about talent, so that just leaves coaching. As long as Marciano is the coach, the ST is going to continue to screw up.