View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #74
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 56852 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
First off, it's a message board. People vent here. Then on Sunday, they show up at the game and cheer again. Just let it be.
Fine, its a message board. But my comment still stands. People cant control their emotions on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Just to be 100% clear, you're saying that the ST problems can be corrected? Have you watched this ST unit over the past few years? It's going to take a different coach to correct those things.
That is what I am saying. Yes I have watched the ST unit over the past 10 seasons. They are hot garbage right now. And maybe a new ST coach can do the trick. Its not like we are out classed by talent on our ST squad. We are simply not scheming correctly on both sides of the ST ball.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote