View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #73
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
No make no mistake, I understand teams lose and any given Sunday, yada yada yada. It is the fact that it is the SAME way they lose. It is the same mistakes, same glaring holes that have not been addressed since last year

How many games are they gonna give up big special team plays, How many times am I gonna have to see 4th and 1 and they kick a FG. How many times am I gonna see McCain hold or Jackson not look back for the ball?

It is the same thing every week and it's beyond frustrating.
How short our memories are as fans; we went for a big 4th and 1 just 2 games ago. We also converted another 4th down on the fake punt. Going for it on 4th is a rarity; we've seen it twice already.

Our special teams suck, no one has said otherwise.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote