View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #65
Coolhand_Luke
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Coolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhand_Luke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How improve offense?

I'm not a Matt Shaub guy at all but our problem is solely on the O-Line. We suppose to have 3 pro-bowlers on the O-line and they're playing like crap, and that including Dwayne Brown, yes I said it.....Wade Smith is garbage. Chris Myers is good I guess. Our right tackle and right guard don't belong in there. yea, Brandon Brooks may have great potential but right now he is no where close to being a decent starter. Damn, 4 out of 5 guys up front don't play good + Matt is our QB====> this is = disaster for the whole team, not just the offense. We should be very worry!!
Coolhand_Luke is offline   Reply With Quote