View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #63
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How improve offense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I'm ready to see some fresh blood at QB. Once the score got out of hand today, I wish Kubiak would've put Yates in and let him rip.

The playbook doesn't need to be rewritten but it does need updated. Kubiak needs to loose the hounds when his back is against the wall and open his playbook up all the way, not just used the dog-eared pages. I didn't vote to replace the offensive coordinator, but maybe I should have. There's way too much talent on this team.

Marciano needs to go. ST's has been in the crapper for a few years.

One thing I hope doesn't happen is that Phillips becomes interim HC this season. That would fit his MO, though, and he has stated many times that he wants to be a HC again.
Kinda agree with the Doc on this one. Schaub has his moments but there are times when he looks like a backup who can win games and not a starter who dedicates every waking moment to thinking of how he can win a title.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote