View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #66
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 70825 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
Maybe I'm a "sunshine-pumper", but this board is absolutely sickening after the first loss of the season.

I'm all for bringing up legitimate concerns about the team and even complaining about players/coaches/schemes. Every team (shocker) has them.

What makes me sick is how the first loss of the year (and every loss after that) is used to somehow prove that certain people were right all along. It's like they were lying in wait, painfully being patient through wins (because, you know, that's what fans do), and then finally. FINALLY. It's time to unleash the hate, because our team lost a game.

Every team loses. Every team can look BAD. Any given Sunday.

By all means, rage against the machine. Just wait for more than one loss on the season.
No make no mistake, I understand teams lose and any given Sunday, yada yada yada. It is the fact that it is the SAME way they lose. It is the same mistakes, same glaring holes that have not been addressed since last year

How many games are they gonna give up big special team plays, How many times am I gonna have to see 4th and 1 and they kick a FG. How many times am I gonna see McCain hold or Jackson not look back for the ball?

It is the same thing every week and it's beyond frustrating.

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote