View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #65
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
3 games in, thats what the numbers tell you. Id be interested to hear what the numbers looked like at the start of week 3. One bad game in 3 certainly throws numbers off. I dont think Schaub will continue his INT avg. I think 3-5 on the bad will also improve with more games
It depends on the stat you're looking at. His completion % vs. the Titans was horrid (worse than the Ravens). I'm thinking we're just getting to the hard part of the schedule. I'll be thrilled if these numbers get better the next two weeks, but I'm not holding my breath.