View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #61
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
Maybe I'm a "sunshine-pumper", but this board is absolutely sickening after the first loss of the season.

I'm all for bringing up legitimate concerns about the team and even complaining about players/coaches/schemes. Every team (shocker) has them.

What makes me sick is how the first loss of the year (and every loss after that) is used to somehow prove that certain people were right all along. It's like they were lying in wait, painfully being patient through wins (because, you know, that's what fans do), and then finally. FINALLY. It's time to unleash the hate, because our team lost a game.

Every team loses. Every team can look BAD. Any given Sunday.

By all means, rage against the machine. Just wait for more than one loss on the season.

I agree with you. Schaub certainly can play better and the INT numbers have to improve. The team is not rolling up to par and you are still 2-1
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote