View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #60
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Since there seems to be a concerted effort to overlook Schaub's shortcomings this year, let's have a little perspective: Link

Let's see:

The Good:

1. Completion percentage = A bit above his career average at 64.4

2. Above career average for yards

3. Above career average for touchdowns

4. Above career average for TD percentage.

5. Yards / Game second only to 2009

6. Great pace for 4th QTR comebacks and game winning drives.

The Bad:

1. Set to shatter INT numbers

2. Highest INT % since 2007

3. Longest pass of 32 yds (last in the league)

4. Lowest Y/A and AY/A as a Texan (only higher than his rookie yr in ATL)

5. Y/C - Lowest in his career

6. Quarterback Rating and ESPNs QBR - One lowest since 2007, the other FAR lower since they started it in 2008.

7. On pace to shatter sacks mark (though this one most assuredly not all on him)

8. NY/A & AYN/A- Lowest since he was a rookie in ATL.

Someone please tell me how those "good" numbers outweigh the "bad" ones? That we're 2-1 isn't enough, not with the remaining schedule.

3 games in, thats what the numbers tell you. Id be interested to hear what the numbers looked like at the start of week 3. One bad game in 3 certainly throws numbers off. I dont think Schaub will continue his INT avg. I think 3-5 on the bad will also improve with more games
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote