Since there seems to be a concerted effort to overlook Schaub's shortcomings this year, let's have a little perspective: Link
1. Completion percentage = A bit above his career average at 64.4
2. Above career average for yards
3. Above career average for touchdowns
4. Above career average for TD percentage.
5. Yards / Game second only to 2009
6. Great pace for 4th QTR comebacks and game winning drives.
1. Set to shatter
2. Highest INT % since 2007
3. Longest pass of 32 yds (last in the league
4. Lowest Y/A and AY/A as a Texan
(only higher than his rookie yr in ATL)
5. Y/C - Lowest in his career
6. Quarterback Rating and ESPNs QBR - One lowest since 2007
, the other FAR lower since they started it
7. On pace to shatter
sacks mark (though this one most assuredly not all on him)
8. NY/A & AYN/A- Lowest since he was a rookie
Someone please tell me how those "good" numbers outweigh the "bad" ones? That we're 2-1 isn't enough, not with the remaining schedule.