View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #49
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OK, I'm starting to panic

To heck with "peaking" go out each game and manhandle the opponent, play to win not play to remain close and hope to win game at end. Call better plays, let the FB protect the Qb rather than block for the half back 100%. Quit throwing passes 5 yards from LOS and stretch the field. 14 penalties? Get outta here!

I will calm down when we start playing like a contender. I don't watch crappy wins. Let's play like we belong in the NFL and coach like it also.