View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #43
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 222419 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Week 3 VS Ravens...Let's Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegara View Post
Crows 24, Texans 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Some of you guys with your glib predictions of an easy win for the Texans this week in Baltimore should really wake up and remind yourselfs just how cheap talk is. Houston was very fortunate to win either let alone both of the first 2 games, and their good luck can't hold up indefinitely. It's about time that they have a dominating performance to secure a "W", because the breaks are bound to turn on them.
Repped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
First.... good job, doing your job. Don't let 76 start these threads again... that game was closer than I liked.

Second... I think we're going to see how "grown up" these Texans are. We don't play well at Indy, we don't play well at M&T Bank Stadium. I expect them to get blown out.

The Ravens got Jim Caldwell, he's taken the leash off Flacco.
Almost repped, but you pulled a thunderkyss and talked out both sides of your mouth:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Hate to say it, but the Texans did not cover the spread for the last two games.

Currently we're giving 2 points to the Ravens.

We've never won @ M&T Bank Stadium.

I'm expecting a win, but it's going to be a nail-biter.