View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #49
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91991 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Agreed. But the notion that the team could be 0-3 is different than should be. In other words, don't ignore in victory what you wouldn't in defeat.
Agree with this statement 100%, but that has always been the motto of this board. Ignore the glaring problems and get irritated at others who bring up the concerns ahead of time, but then totally freak out when the team loses and go all haywire over it then. Symptoms are always there, but when a team wins even if it's ugly people like to gloss over it. I questioned whether Kubiak would start a guy like Wilson or Kaepernick, because I don't think Kubiak would have ever opened up the competition to either guy. I think he is attached to Schaub and that is the only alternative he wants. I think that is a problem that we might have to be tied to Schaub for another two or three more years due to Gary's attachment. That is a problem that shouldn't be accepted for that much longer as more and more people are certain that we can't win with Schaub.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote