View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #46
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstyle42 View Post
This something else that ticks me off... I got the texans app and I'm looking at the post game interviews. They got Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Brian Cushing, Shane Lechler and Ryan Harris talking. Where in the hell is Matt Schaub? Somewhere hiding behind Gary Kubiak next to Rick Dennison! Speak up man say something... I wish the players on our team would just go ahead and call Schaub out. I am sick of this dude being cuddled and nurtured. My bet is Arian Foster is the first to do it.
He did his Matt Schaub show this morning. I'm waiting for the podcast on HT.com