Thread: Classless act
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #40
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Classless act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegara View Post
Shut up.

They could have tried a running play and turned the ball over since the game was completely out of reach at that point.
Boo hoo, boo hoo! Mean Ravens didn't make it easy and didn't let us win, I'm taking my ball and going home boo hoo.

Grow up.