View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #44
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 16277 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok everyone just calm down....

Same ol' stuff, different year. We have two really good WR's besides AJ in Hopkins and Posey so what's the excuse for the 3-5 yards passes? Screens on long 3rd downs? We are SOFT. Just like the Longhorns. Starts with the HC. Also, Schaub might be the least athletic QB in the entire league.

I'm so tired of people defending Schaub and Gary. It's exactly like last year and the years before. Slow starts. Predictable play calling. Everything has to be perfect for Schaub to perform. My emotions are put to the side for this season because I see exactly what kind of team we are. It's a shame because we are loaded with talent except at QB. There are far worse OL in the league with the QB playing above it. Ugh..
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote