View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013   #172
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264425 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: This is an 8-8 or worse Texan team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mridge01 View Post
In my opinion it's pretty stupid not to see what's been going on with this team the first 3 weeks and assume they're fine. They will struggle to make the playoffs, and then the Bengals will be ready this time around.
If you saw what was going on the first 2 weeks & knew everything was not fine, why are you taking this loss so hard?

Should have known we were going to struggle. Should have known we weren't going to blow the Ravens out of the water. Should have known there was a good possibility we would lose this game.

I had no idea the Dolphins were going to beat the Falcons. Well, I think I heard Jones & White were questionable.... still don't know if they played. But that was the only chance I thought they had.

I had no idea the 49ers would get spanked at home.

I had no idea the Packers were going to lose to the Bengals..

I had no idea the Giants were going to get shut out.

I had no doubt the Patriots would beat the Bucs...... I caution those fans for getting overly excited.

I had no doubt New Orleans was going to trash the Cardinals.

I had no doubt the Seahawks were going to kill the Jags.

The only reason to be as upset today about what happened yesterday is if you thought the Texans were going to go to M&T & own the Ravens. Knowing that we aren't playing particularly well & that we've never beat the Ravens at M&T this is just another game. This is "what should have happened." This is a "don't panic.... it's just one loss"

Unless you ignored what was happening the first two weeks of the season.